Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Fri 24th Jun 2016 04:36
JBCAlaska

USA-4-1113
View Profile
Topics: 10 Replies: 19

Greetings! Can someone please provide clarification on these two movements regarding any changes that may have occurred? Are they still 'dodging' and are they still reverse turning kicks? I only ask because I remember hearing the kick was changed to a reverse hooking kick, but since I do not see it here, I am not certain. Thank you!

John Carnahan - ITFUSITF -- Alaska, USA
Post # 2
Top Wed 13th Jul 2016 02:48
Christopher Spiller

USA-6-1034
Topics: 1 Replies: 6
Quote from JBCAlaska - 24th Jun 2016 04:36 View

Greetings! Can someone please provide clarification on these two movements regarding any changes that may have occurred? Are they still 'dodging' and are they still reverse turning kicks? I only ask because I remember hearing the kick was changed to a reverse hooking kick, but since I do not see it here, I am not certain. Thank you!

Mr. Carnahan,

According to the Technical section of this website where the individual tul are found, movements 34 and 36 of Ko-Dang are dodging Reverse Hooking kicks. 

Hope this helps.

Pax,

Chris 

Post # 3
Top Sat 16th Jul 2016 04:47
JBCAlaska

USA-4-1113
View Profile
Topics: 10 Replies: 19
Thank you Mr. Spiller -

Believe it or not, I did not even think to look at that section, but rather here in this technical forum to see the changes that had been made to the 1999 version. In hind sight, that was rather silly! I will need to review all the Tuls and make any edits in my books. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Not as many on this forum as in years past. That is too bad.

Thank you again -

John
John Carnahan - ITFUSITF -- Alaska, USA
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation Limited