192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > Seminars

back to forum | Help | Search

Master's Seminar

4 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Tue 1st Jul 2008 18:03

Topics: 1 Replies: 8
Well Hello all.
This is my first time introducing a new topic, so hope you enjoy it.
29th June 2008. Mr Snow from the LTSI held a seminar in Hertfordshire UK. The day was started by breaking into groups of similar ranks/grades, one area went through Tul's, one through Breaking and one through kicking techniques by Mr. Snow himself, each one lasted 30 min approx. I feel that everyone gaine some knowledge from the different area's. After a couple of hours we were privilaged to have Master Harry visit and put us through our paces, I will not give much away as I am sure Mr Snow will no doubt write in full about the day. Needless to say that the time spent with Master Harry was fantastic, I just hope that if I reach his age never mind his grade, I will be one fit person, I could not keep up with him. Confused
Then we were privialged to have some time under Master Holms, an 8th degree JJ. Instructor Clap Again like Master Harry he was awesome. Ecen if he did nearly break my arm Cry Only joking. I like my peers got so much from the whole day which I might add was nearly 8 hours of pure training, I was on such a high afterwards, but very sore today. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved in the day but especially to Mr. Snow who put on a quality seminar. Looking forward to next years one.
Tae Kwon.
ps as I get used to this I hope the quality of my writing will improve.
Post # 2
Top Wed 2nd Jul 2008 00:11
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Mr Brennan, Thanks for not giving to much away, The video was editted today and report and photos written, Mrs Snow is my copyrighter (Spell checker and grammer person) we hope to have it all done for Wednesday at the latest.

I Will post to this web once complete or if not suitable I will post links to the video and full report once done, Glad you liked the day it was hard work but always worth it when instructors convey there thanks for such a good event, We are already in negotiations with both Masters for 2009. A Anouncement will appear on our web www.uk-ltsi.com soon.

Remember tell all ya friends as 2009 will be even better but limmited spaces to 100.

PS

Nice to see you using the term of  'MR' on here, now theres two of us doing it  - Big smile   Hey you are now the ITF's forum NEWBY for this week .... Welcome on board sir! ClapThumbs Up
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 3
Top Wed 2nd Jul 2008 17:21

Much appreciated Mr. Snow. Thank you for all your support.Big smile
Post # 4
Top Fri 4th Jul 2008 10:46
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Report, Photos and Pictures and film now in - Let me know what you all think.

www.uk-ltsi.com/ie/training_day_2008.htm

Regards
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 5
Top Sat 5th Jul 2008 13:25

Well put together video footage sir. cool music TOO.
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation Limited