192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > Seminars

back to forum | Help | Search

A Seminar to remember

11 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 12 of 12
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Sun 18th May 2008 19:26
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Wow, Wow, Wow, Today my St Albans school hosted the first senior belt seminar with no other then the UK Master Harry 7th Degree, To be honest I was not sure what to expect.

The LTSI has a on going working relationship with the ITUK and recently appointed Master Harry to take over seminars for our group, Not to be let down I have done about 7 seminars with different Masters and all have delivered somthing good but Master Harry delivered a seminar that was possibly the best we have had in years.

This Master was awesome age 67 some say, yet he moved accross the floor like a 30 year old delivering kicks which were fantastic and powerful. All aplicants were 2nd Kup and above and we covered many things but the main one was using the hip to increase power, We covered degree patterns including So San four times for myself and Se-Jong twice, After the seminar I was and TBH am still exausted.

Three hours of quality Tae Kwon Do - We thank Master Harry for such a well delivered seminar, One that has left many of us amazed at his abilities.

The LTSI is hosting Master Harry again at the Annual training day on the 29th of June as well as hosting no other the Master Holmes 8th Degree Ju-Jitsu seminar plus 2 hours of TKD training with some of the UK's top instructors from the ITF and AMA,  4, 5, and 6th Degrees are also attending this training day so if you want to get envolved please click on www.uk-ltsi.com as the aplication form will be on line from Monday the 9th June 2008.

Once again thanks Master Harry for such a great event - I only hope I am as good as you when I am middle aged.LOL

Full report and film will be on line soon.
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 2
Top Sun 18th May 2008 19:31
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Topics: 27 Replies: 123
Mr. Snow,
Please do write an article for the ITF Website on that seminar.
Thank you.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  
                                             He conquers who conquers himself.                                                     

Post # 3
Top Tue 20th May 2008 12:48
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Heres a short video of the seminar - Report and photos will be added tonight, I Will forward the article to the ITF Admin and see if it is suitable for publication on this web. I'd like to see a page for video links as how better to advertise these great Masters of our art.

Tae Kwon - Hope you like.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsgUSda4Sxk

C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 4
Top Tue 20th May 2008 13:22
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Mr. Snow,
Thank you for providing the video clip. Mighty nice of you to share.

Do you have others of other Masters (Nicholls, Hogan, Wheatley, etc.) to post or have already posted on YouTube?

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Post # 5
Top Tue 20th May 2008 21:12
Nick Malefyt

USA-6-1015
Topics: 2 Replies: 50
Nice Clip

Nick Malefyt
Post # 6
Top Tue 20th May 2008 22:09
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
We don't actually, You see I only started making films myself about 18 months back in pinicle, I have had to learn from start to finnish, Then we started paying for a photograther to record and take pictures of all events so future stuff will be caught

- There is one of ours with Master Sohota

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jSknz4mMw

Looking forward to MASTER RAI seminar that will be good to edit from :-)

Glad you liked it - 67 and he kicked like a 19 year old, now thats awesome.

Master Seminar starts 3minutes 51 secs :-)

C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 7
Top Wed 21st May 2008 07:28
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Mr. Snow,

Thanks for sharing another good clip. Will be looking forward to that of Master Rai's.

You must mean that Master Rai was born in 1967 and that he is 41 years-young. ?
If in fact he is already 67, then the world experts on health and longevity should be knocking his door down trying to learn his vitality secrets. I would attend his seminar on such a topic. Maybe he will come on-line and clarify this point. ?

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Post # 8
Top Wed 21st May 2008 09:42
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Youch!!!!! No No No Mr Borja, Master Harry is said to be 67 years of young - That is who I was saying is simply awesome sir not Master Rai, I wont know what he is like till october so I can not comment on his performance,

Tae Kwon

LOL - Master Rai 67 now I would say bliamy he looks good for his age LOL
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 9
Top Wed 21st May 2008 10:00
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
I understand now, Mr. Snow. Will direct world experts on health and longevity to knock on Master Harry's door. Thanks.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Post # 10
Top Thu 22nd May 2008 08:30
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Just a quick update -
Report and photos now can be found here -  www.uk-ltsi.com/ie/Master%20Harry%20Seminar%2008.htm

Hope you all like it.
Tae Kwon

I will forward to ITF ASAP.
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 11
Top Thu 22nd May 2008 11:39
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Thanks for much good work, Mr. Snow.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Post # 12
Top Thu 22nd May 2008 11:39
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
The articlre is now on the ITF Admin now for all to see -

Thanks Admin

Tae Kwon!
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 12 of 12