192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

Yet another NON ITF organisation created

1 Reply
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 2 of 2
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Tue 19th Aug 2008 21:32
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Wow, since 2004 I have worked closly with some NON ITF'ers always with the hope that one day they will see the light, Today I am seraching the net and BANG I come accross this web site created in the last few days,,,,, http://www.pioneertkd.com/index.html  Looking and reading I begin to laugth out loud as it is created by the same guy we have worked with for years, 

Erm I wont type what I think, seems trying to work with them is a waiste of time, these people are blinkered beyond redemption...Shocked
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 2
Top Fri 22nd Aug 2008 10:18
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
In the UK the UKCC (United Kingdom Coaching Course) is being launched to stop groups like this, I hope that when it comes out in the UK that groups like the above align themselfs to councils running it, I personally hate the fact that most of us live and teach by the standards set by the official boards like BTC , yet any tom dick and harry can call themselves a coach who are not part of the BTC, I hope the UKCC will put everyone on the same playing field and those that refuse to conform get shut down,

I was told recently that the BTC has asked the goverment to run the UKCC exclusivly but due to Mr Davies and the independents kicking up, the UKCC may be given to colledges who would apply for the UKCC's from the BTC, (This move may kill the BTC however) What ever happens I think that the UK needs a shake up as too many coaches are running classes and there back ground is extreamly hazey to say the least.

I am a strict instructor and those that gained the instructors degree under me will confirm we have tight standards and operation policies, if you break them your out.

Bring on the UKCC

Tae Kwon
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 2 of 2
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation