192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

History Made at L.T.S.I.

LTSI Finally hits the Mark
7 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 8 of 8
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Tue 14th Oct 2008 10:37
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164

I am pleased and honoured to inform you all that on Sunday the 12th October 5 LTSI members graded at the ITUK's Black Belt exam.

The LTSI has produced over 30 Black Belts to date but this one was an important one as firstly I personally achieved my life dream of passing on my skills to my first dauter lauren who has had to deal with epilepsi during her time training with me. Now she has come off the tablets and touch wood she has grown out of it.

Passing on the skill to the next generation is a massive achiement and I am pleased of this achievment.

The second majour goal I have now produced my first 4th Degree, The masters on the panel said the standard was very high from the LTSI members with all that passed esp for the senior grade Mr Stuart Smith. 

Stuart has been with me since 1996 and stated with me as a whaite belt and has been a loyal member dedicated to the LTSI from its interception, I am proud to say I taught him and consider him not only as a loyal member but also a good friend. Congratulations stuart on your promotion now its time to learn som wicked patterns - Tae Kwon!

Look out for the launch of the NEW and improved LTSI website being launched on the 19th October been totally built up over the pass two months by myself, Its gonna be massive.

www.uk-ltsi.com

Mr Stuart Smith promoted to 4th Degree - Merrit pass

Mr Stephen Townshend promoted 2nd Degree - Merrit Pass

Mr Tristan Whitehaed promoted to 1st Degree - Merrit Pass

Mr Jamie Mc Cauley promoted to 1st Degree -  Pass

Miss Lauren Snow promoted to 1st Degree - Merrit pass

FYI - The ITUK do not give marks as above but from the above overall markings each member got, we have converted the markings to the LTSI markings currently in place.

C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 2
Top Wed 15th Oct 2008 00:04
Jon_Mackey

IRL-4-1033
View Profile
Topics: 34 Replies: 168
Congrats to you Mr Snow, excellent results for your students!

Onwards and upwards!

TK
Jon
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

Post # 3
Top Wed 15th Oct 2008 12:28
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Topics: 27 Replies: 123
Well done. Keep up the good work, Mr. Snow.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  
                                             He conquers who conquers himself.                                                     

Post # 4
Top Wed 15th Oct 2008 13:29
Master Gee

NGR-7-1000
View Profile
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
Keep up the good work Mr Snow.

George Ashiru
ITF Africa

Master George H. Ashiru                                                                                                                               Chairman, ITF Africa Expansion Committee                                                                                           President, ITF Nigeria

Post # 5
Top Wed 15th Oct 2008 15:21
Michael Munyon

USA-6-1018
View Profile
Topics: 20 Replies: 46
Congrats and best wishes for your success and future endevours.
Michael Munyon, VI Dan
US-ITF Armed Forces Director
Serving America, Armed Forces and the ITF
Post # 6
Top Thu 16th Oct 2008 01:19
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Thanks Sirs,
Nice to know others apriciate others good news.
Tae Kwon
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 7
Top Thu 16th Oct 2008 17:03
Chris Reid

CAN-7-1005
Topics: 4 Replies: 18
Congratulations Mr. Snow!

I have a red belt student who has been just diagnosed with epilepsi. Sounds similar in that her Doctor has told her she will grow out of it. I will tell her of your daughter's achievements, I'm sure it will motivate her!

Keep up the great work!

Taekwon
Chris Reid
Post # 8
Top Tue 21st Oct 2008 16:07
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Just reading my post - We plan to launch the new site today after it has been copyrighted and spell checked probably about 10pm it will be on line, we have come up against loads of bugs but these are mainly coss the site is fully CSS based with java aplets being implemented.

We will be adding a full DATABASE of adverts, posters for registered coaches soon, but there is to be a section called the home tutor section which will have loads of features from theory tutor through to explanations on stances etc.

Nearly 8 weeks work gone into it but looking at the site and testing it out now, its gonna be fab. Check it out either tonight or in the morning and gve me your thoughts.

Tae Kwon

LInk: www.uk-ltsi.com
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 8 of 8
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation Ltd