192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

Kihaps

2 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Wed 25th Nov 2009 22:23
MickFlaherty

IRL-6-1014
Topics: 1 Replies: 1
We are currently using the Kihap in patterns from Chong Ji to Gae Baek. My question is, are there any kihaps listed for the patterns from Eui Am to Tong Il and if so where are they to be performed?
Post # 2
Top Thu 26th Nov 2009 10:00
Mark Skyrme

GBR-7-1014
View Profile
Topics: 41 Replies: 148
Hi Sir,

I believe the technical committee and Master Choi are investigating Ki-Haps for those patterns. An official announcement will be distributed as soon as they have been finalised.

Taekwon

facile est inventis addere.
it is easy to add to things already invented.
www.tkd.co.uk

Post # 3
Top Tue 1st Dec 2009 13:35
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Topics: 27 Replies: 123
Just as feedback: I was at a national championship hosted by an ITF-C organization with 280 participants last Saturday. Except for my own students and two other competitors, the additional Ki-Haps were not as they should be per the listing on this Forum and highlighted at Masters seminars. Sure, there were non ITF-C competitors there, but the majority were ITF-C members. In any case, the additional Ki-Haps added more "spark" to the Tuls for those who used them.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  
                                             He conquers who conquers himself.                                                     

Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation Ltd