192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

please help my friend

6 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 7 of 7
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Thu 25th Feb 2010 19:04
Midnight Star

GBR-3-2068
View Profile
Topics: 11 Replies: 191

Hi

Could people help my friend out by clicking on her website?

It's a site for raising money for women who can't afford vital, life saving breast screening.The more hits the site gets (from different people not returning viewers) the more chance she has of getting sponsorship to aid the fundraising.

www.courageismystrength.com

The site has only been up and running 1 month and has 200 hits.Michele said if this carries on,she will be able to get her sponsorship to able her to raise more money. We all have females in our lives and to think that they may not afford to get life saving screening  is very sad. It's not something that should be based on if you can afford it or not but sadly in the USA it is.

Pass the web address on via emails or on your own websites if you can please.It only takes a few mins to do a good deed and be assured the women that benefit from the money raised would thank you personally if they could!

Thank you in advance on behalf of the lives you may help save.

Post # 2
Top Thu 25th Feb 2010 22:30
bernadette doyle

IRL-4-1041
Topics: 4 Replies: 13
Hope you're recovering well, Ive passed on the site to friends and family and i'l add it as a link on facebook as well!.
Post # 3
Top Thu 25th Feb 2010 22:59
Midnight Star

GBR-3-2068
View Profile
heya! Yeah im not doing bad thanks. Its gradual but its going ok. Thanks for that. Much appreciated :)
Post # 4
Top Mon 1st Mar 2010 12:59
Evan Jarrett

AUS-2-1126
Topics: 1 Replies: 25
Good to hear your doing ok!! I showed your friends website to my mum, she had a bout of breast cancer about 10 years ago. Hopefully she can send the link to a few of her friends.
Post # 5
Top Mon 1st Mar 2010 15:30
Midnight Star

GBR-3-2068
View Profile
wow i hope she's doing ok now?
And thanks,that's awesome! I told Michele i've advertised her site every place i can and encouraging ppl just to take a look and pass on the site address. She was really happy and passes on her thanks to everyone.
She even got an interview on radio about her site and raising money etc! If i can draw just a little attention to it and other ppl do the same then we're helping out loads. She's been a rock to me and really helped me through my op. We've even chatted on web cam and compared scars!! lol
Much appreciated Evan!
Post # 6
Top Tue 2nd Mar 2010 01:15
Evan Jarrett

AUS-2-1126
Topics: 1 Replies: 25
No worries.. And yes, my mum's been cancer free for 10 years, her surgery and radiotherapy we're successful.
Post # 7
Top Tue 2nd Mar 2010 12:48
Midnight Star

GBR-3-2068
View Profile
excellent! so glad to hear it!

I am hoping to run a charity run here in the uk called 'The Race For Life' which raises money for cancer research.I ran it last year dressed as a giant flamingo!!! lol its only a 5k run but as i don't do running,it was a killer!
People tend to dress in pink on the run and its only for women.I've seen a giant Woopie Cushion outfit online so that is my first choice of costume at the moment! =)
I may have to walk it this year instead of running but as long as i complete it i dont care.
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 7 of 7
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation