192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

ITF Certificates

2 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Wed 12th Mar 2008 12:38
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Yikes we have just recieved the ITF certs and 4 plaques we bought,  from the ITF NK group after 14 months of weighting, weighting, and weighting we finally said enougth and left ......... Took ages to print up 8 certs  and make the plaques :-(

We left and returned to ITF C due to this and within weeks we get them,,, They sent our plaques and certs together.....

The certs are OK but WOW the certs have changed now....up by the ITF logo it says 'Founded by General Choi Hong Hi'  and mini the certs are plastic

What a joke!  How the heck are we supposed to explain the changes to the members, The next batch of Degree members are going to see a difference esp those that grade up next time who got these certs.

Ahhhhhhh I new ITF would have difference over time but this one really takes the mick.

Oh well end of rant, Seems the koreans are really takintg control of there ITF, Next they will probably change the CREST

C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Post # 2
Top Wed 12th Mar 2008 12:45
Jon_Mackey

IRL-4-1033
View Profile
Topics: 34 Replies: 168
Hi Mr Snow, well their crest has been modified a tad, they now have the words ITF over every crest on their uniforms. Their dobok pant leg carry the korean characters Taekwon-Do instead of the lettering ITF.
As for the certs and plaques, i'm sure if you explain to your students what exactly happened they won't mind, or you could have them transfered or replaced by proper ITF certs through the Gen Sec office?

Hope it works out!
TK
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

Post # 3
Top Wed 12th Mar 2008 17:38
Mr Snow

GBR-5-1019
View Profile
Topics: 58 Replies: 164
Thanks Mr MacKey, I will let them decide what they want to do, I know what I would do.
TK
C.R.SNOW 5TH DEGREE
WWW.UK-LTSI.COM
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation