I am writing a research paper about the ITF organizational structure in The Netherlands. This is part of a management course I'm following, and my assignment was to analyze an international sports organization.
I have a few questions I couldnít answer based on the available information on the website:
- How do Councils compare to INOs in terms of authority?
- What are the criteria to start a Council?
- How does an NAO compare to a Council in terms of authority?
- What are the criteria to start an NAO?
- How does an MO compare to an INO, in terms of authority?
- What are the criteria to start an MO?
- Is there a hierarchical relationship between Council, NAO, INO and MO, or do they operate autonomously?
- Does the ITF prescribe a specific management structure for Councils, NAOs, INOs and MOs? If so, please elaborate.
- Why did the ITF choose for these governing structures (Council, NAO, INO, MO)?
Thatís it for now, thank you in advance!