192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

COME AND CHAT!!!

222 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 221 to 223 of 223
< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 221
Top Mon 7th Jan 2013 23:51
Frederick J. Quick Jr.
View Profile
Topics: 1 Replies: 2
Hello, My name is Fred.I've been training and teaching Taekwon-Do since 1969 at the age of 12 years old. I trained and still train under 2 Great Grandmasters. Grandmaster Byung - Chul Yu and Grandmaster Sang Kyu Shimm.Grandmaster Shimm is deceaced.I am a certified 5th Dan Master trough the World Chang Moo Kwan and the TIA - Taekwondo Institutes of America. I'm the head Master Instructor at Canton Martial Arts in Canton Michigan. I hold a Brown Belt in Judo through Ultimate Judo ran by Master Robert Noble in Allen Park Michigan. We practice the Chang - Hon Tuls developed by General Choi Hong Hi. Grandmaster Yu and Grandmaster Shimm both trained under General Choi. For reasons I don't know they left General Choi.I will be taking over the school I teach at soon and I would like to get ITF certified and my students. I'm looking forward to meeting and making new friends in the ITF. Thank you for taking the time and reading my introduction.
Post # 222
Top Tue 12th Feb 2013 02:58
Christopher Spiller

USA-5-1037
Topics: 1 Replies: 5
Mr. Quick, my instructor Master Terry Batch is the Michigan state director for the US-ITF. I am sure he can help you get squared away. You can contact him through his website: www.taekwondobatch.com

There is also a seminar with Master Robert Wheatley, the President of the US-ITF, this coming weekend in Sylvania, OH (which is just outside of Toledo). That shouldn't be too far from Canton, I believe. You can get information on the seminar from Mrs. Carol Van Zile (www.greatlakestaekwon-do.com). People from Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania (me) will be there. I know it's late notice but hope to see you there.

Pax,

Chris
Post # 223
Top Sat 16th Feb 2013 08:51
Frederick J. Quick Jr.
View Profile
Topics: 1 Replies: 2
Thank You very much for the information Mr. Spiller.
Jump to the top of the page Posts 221 to 223 of 223
< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > last
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation