192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

Tournament Rules

As a Single Updated Document
3 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 4 of 4
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Thu 26th Nov 2009 17:49
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Topics: 27 Replies: 123
Hello Everyone,

Is there anywhere on this website, or other authoritative site, where the Amendments of October 2009 already have been incorporated into the ITF Tournament Rules?

Hoping that I can just download and print the resulting masterpiece and not have to edit my copy as published for the last ITF World Championships Official Website.  My last download copy was on 07.03.2007.

Thank you.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  
                                             He conquers who conquers himself.                                                     

Post # 2
Top Fri 27th Nov 2009 13:27
Mark Skyrme

GBR-7-1014
View Profile
Topics: 41 Replies: 148
Hi Sir,

Afraid not, you will be able to have updated rule books issued at ITF umpire courses. Once Master Galarraga has proof read them.

facile est inventis addere.
it is easy to add to things already invented.
www.tkd.co.uk

Post # 3
Top Tue 1st Dec 2009 10:36
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Hi Mr. Skyrme, Sir,

I am really not looking for work, but if Master Galarraga can use my help and towards our Federation's benefit, I can offer to edit the changes into the official, published product. As you know, we do have the technology !

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Post # 4
Top Thu 27th Oct 2011 08:10
Bob Borja

GER-6-1004
View Profile
Looking and asking again.

Hello Everyone,

Is there anywhere on this website, or other authoritative site, where the Amendments of October 2009 already have been incorporated into the ITF Tournament Rules?

Hoping that I can just download and print the resulting masterpiece and not have to edit my copy as published for the last ITF World Championships Official Website.

Same need for Umpire Regulations.

Thanks.

Vincit qui se vincit.                                                                  

Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 4 of 4
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation