192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

ITF Forum > General Forum > General Discussion

back to forum | Help | Search

Happy Birthday to Taekwon-Do

2 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Fri 11th Apr 2008 16:31
Master Rai

CAN-8-1001
View Profile
Topics: 1 Replies: 31
I would like to wish all practioners of Taekwon-Do a very Happy Birthday.  It is amazing how far Taekwon-Do has come along since this day when Gen. Choi founded this great art.  I would like to personally wish President Choi and his family a Happy Birthday. Gen. Choi always used to say we are one big family adn that is so true when we look at the the committment of Grandmasters, Masters, Instructors, students and all their families.

Yours in Taekwon-Do

Master Parm Rai
Special Assistant to President Choi.
Master Parm Rai
Post # 2
Top Fri 11th Apr 2008 20:17
Michael Boik
Topics: 11 Replies: 35
HAPPY BIRTHDAY indeed. I think Gen. Choi is proud of what he accomplished with the help of all the instructors around the world, looking down at all those practicing the Art he gave us. It's great when you can type Taekwon-Do into a search engine and find vast information out there that you couldn't find years ago.

Mike
Taekwon!!

Mike

www.drysdaletkd.com

Post # 3
Top Sat 12th Apr 2008 13:28
user18082

USA-4-1030
Topics: 6 Replies: 18
I would love to wish everyone a happy birthday. I just returned from a testing with Master Wheatley, Master Lees and Master Batch on of arts birthday. All the testees did great. It was a very hard, detailed test. Now we are off to a seminar to improve on what we already have. hopefully wont be hard on us old folks. Its great to see all my USITF buddy all together in the same place for a couple of days training together, Life doesn't get much better.

Respectfully

John Szostek
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 3 of 3
 Start a new topic
© International Taekwon-Do Federation