192 High Street (1st Floor)
West Drayton, Middlesex
United Kingdom UB7 7BE
Founder President  General Choi Hong Hi (1918-2002)
 Grand Master Choi Jung Hwa

15. Kodang - back to forums

back to forums | Help | Search

Help for using the ITF Forum Forum

Click here to download and install the Internet Explorer Spell-checker

FAQs

When I click to start a new topic or respond to a topic I keep getting to the Login/Register page?
In order to use the forum you will need to register as a member. This involves you entering your details, including an email address and we will send you a confirmation email which you will need to read and click on the confirmation link which will complete your registration. Once you have logged in or registered you will be able to add new topics or reply to topics.

I can't seem to respond to anything?
If you have logged in (your Screen Name will be shown in the top right of the screen) then the reason you cannot respond is that you either have javascript disabled, or have blocked pop-ups on this site. When you respond we open a new window for you to use so that you can still see the topic you are responding to. If you allow pop-ups on this site then you will be able to respond. We do not use advertising pop-ups, so this will not result in you getting bombarded with annoying pop-us.

How do I add a signature to my posts automatically?
Make sure you have added a signature in your profile, and that "Show your signature on all of your topics and replies" is ticked.
How? Once you have logged in, go to Edit your profile > Your Signature , and tick the "Show your signature on all of your topics and replies" checkbox and add your signature

I have added a signature / biography but it is not showing?
Once you have added a biography or signature to your profile (go to Edit your profile > Your Signature or > Your Biography) you need to also make sure that you have ticked the "Show" boxes. Only then will your signature appear on the bottom of all of your posts or your biography will show when someone views your profile.

I have registered but have not yet received my confirmation and activation email?
Please contact us by email and we'll see what we can do. Please be aware that you may have a delay on how long the email takes to arrive.

Download and install the Internet Explorer Spell-checker

In order to use the spell checker in Internet Explorer, you need to download and install the ieSpell spell checker. This is a small plugin for Internet Explorer, is free for personal use and has been verified by us as safe, and rather good!

Click here to install the spell checker from this forum

Click here to install the spell checker from the creators of ieSpell

You should choose to run the file from its current location, but you can save the file to disk and install it by running the file. We can vouch for the authenticity of this plug-in, but we advise you to visit the homepage of the creators of the plug-in. You can use it in any website to check spelling and is not restricted to use on this forum, and we think it is superb.

Visit the ieSpell website for licencing, features, installation instructions and update

Please contact us if you have any other questions.

© International Taekwon-Do Federation Ltd